Thursday, February 16, 2012

India, here I come :)

So I have not been posting anything on my blog and not reading any of yours :( , hence, I need to apologize on both these counts: "I am Sorry"
Random and not so random things have been keeping me busy and life is going to get even busier in light of my upcoming India trip next week. It means a month long vacation for me :) :) and it also means further lack of posts on the blog :(  also I will not be able to read or comment on your blogs on a  regular basis :( :(
I will try to post may be pictures and all but philosophy and musings and blabber will have to wait till I get back in April. May be I will schedule some posts as well.....

Leaving you with another outfit of mine. The belt worn is same that I wore in my last outfit here.

By the way I hope you guys had a good time on Valentine's Day. Mine sure was fun with the Goodies-Bag I got and the dinner and movie date :) :) We saw "The Vow", it was the perfect movie for the day. I normally like rom-coms and not the seriously romantic flicks but this one was an exception :)

Bye!!!! Will see you every now and then :)




23 comments:

  1. beautifull colours of skirt and shoes..:) I like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice date. :) And have a good trip to India. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you Purvi! Wow I could really do with a holiday right now! Don't worry about commenting but pls pls pls update us with beautiful pics of India that way I will at least get to enjoy a holiday through yours lol!!!

    p.s. Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be in India too next week onwards :) Have a good trip and I love the outfit!

    Cheers....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fun trip! Look forward to seeing you back and more active on your blog soon!

    Really like your outfit, and sounds like a lovely Valentine's day! :)


    awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a great time in india..

    all the best and enjoyyyyyyyyyyy


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to know that u had a great valentine day... And have lot of fun on ur trip to India .. Have a great holiday :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit...loved the belt n orange flats...have a happy journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish u a lovely and happy trip purvi bytheway nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great time back home :) Love the colour of your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Purvi,the post with your pics was nice! Have a lovely holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds so fabulous! Enjoy your trip to India! Can´t wait to see the pictures!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit...happy India trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, me again, just dropped in to inform you that you've been tagged, please check my blog and I'm hoping you'll carry it forward :) whenever you're free.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL!! You are tagged by me too,Purvi!! :) Check Your Tag!! :)

    Have lotsa fun doing the double tag ;)!!

    Happy Holidays :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a great trip home :) Lovely outfit!! I love seeing Dubai in your pictures (Read ME = DUBAI CRAZY :p)
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I am glad you liked my post. I have uploaded an outfit home video as my new post..looking forward to your kind and honest comments on the same. Please do visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the outfit and have a great time in India Purvi...enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your yellow skirt I am your new follower via google friend connect hope you can follow back so we can keep in touch!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The top is so cute and I love the waist belt. Have a great time in India.
    Happy Blogging, Amena.
    http://fashion-opolis.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete